If you were with us at last year’s Family “FUN”draiser, you remember what a great time it was. There was delicious food, great music, an exciting raffle (including the smash hit “Lucky Dog” Raffle!), an awesome silent auction, a bake sale full of yummy goodies, and fun games for the kids.
This year will be even better! We’ll once again run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Spirit Lake’s Big Park at the corner of Highway 41 and Washington Street (we’ll be near the gazebo). Join us for:
- Delicious BBQ Brisket Sandwiches and Hamburgers, chips and drinks. This year we’ll have more condiments from which to choose, and we’ll also have Snow Cone and Cotton Candy machines!
- Bake Sale with lots of yummy desserts, breads, pies, brownies, cookies and more. You’ll be sure to find something that you can’t resist!
- Free Games and Bounce Houses for the kids. This year we’ll have more booth games and two bounce houses!
- More Music! We have a full line-up of great music for you:
- 10:00-11:00 Local Talent
- 11:00-12:00 The Powers
- 12:00-2:00 Rusty Jackson
- 2:00-4:00 Pamela Jean
- Silent Auction with fabulous prizes. This year we’ll have even more, bigger and better items on which to bid, including packages from the Coeur d’Alene Resort, a backyard griddle, a homemade quilt, a children’s Lil’ Rock’t bicycle, paintball tickets, massages and more!
- Raffle Baskets: We have some rockin’ baskets from which to choose this year. Pool Party has a 10’ Inflatable Pool and tons of pool toys. Green Thumb has pots, garden tools, seeds, and a pretty apron. We’re going to have about a dozen baskets this year. One of them is sure to catch your eye!
- We also see the return of last year’s favorite Lucky Dog Raffle! This year we are adding a Lucky Kiddie Raffle, with prizes exclusively for kids. You never know what you’re going to win with Lucky Dog and Lucky Kiddie. We pick prizes at random and then pull a raffle ticket. It could be yours! The only catch? You must be present to win!
All proceeds from the 2nd Annual Family “FUN”draiser will go to Cup of Grace, Inc. Cup of Grace is a 501(c)(3) organization here in Spirit Lake, Idaho. We provide food, clothing, and access to social services to our neighbors in Spirit Lake and the surrounding area. The money we receive goes toward:
- Our Tuesday night Free Community Meal at the Spirit Lake Senior/Community Center from 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Clothing for the Spirit Lake and Athol schools’ clothing closets
- Free Summer Saturday Lunches and Weekend Bags for Kids
- Starting a Diaper Bank for local families
- Occasional assistance to individuals and families who need a hand up
Thank you for your support! We hope to see you at the Family “FUN”draiser!