If you were with us at last year’s Family “FUN”draiser, you remember what a great time it was! There was delicious food, great music, an exciting raffle (including the smash hit “Lucky Dog” Raffle!), an awesome silent auction, a bake sale full of yummy goodies, and fun games for the kids.
This year will be even better! We’ll once again run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Spirit Lake’s Big Park at the corner of Highway 41 and Washington Street (we’ll be near the gazebo). Join us for:
- Delicious Brisket Sandwiches and Hamburgers, chips and drinks. We’ll have more condiments from which to choose, and we’ll also have a Shave Ice machine!
- Bake Sale with lots of yummy desserts, breads, pies, brownies, cookies and more. You’ll be sure to find something that you can’t resist!
- Games and Bounce Houses for the kids. This year we’ll have more booth games and two bounce houses!
- More Music! We’ll have more groups/musicians with Christian and Bluegrass music to entertain you.
- Silent Auction with fabulous prizes. We’re busy gathering the best and most exciting items, including a backyard grill and a package from the Coeur d’Alene Resort. Stay tuned to find out what we’ll have for you to bid on!
- Raffle Prizes and Baskets, including last year’s favorite Lucky Dog Raffle! You never know what you’re going to win with the Lucky Dog. We pick prizes at random and then pull a raffle ticket. It could be yours!
All proceeds from the 2nd Annual Family “FUN”draiser will go to Cup of Grace, Inc.
Cup of Grace is a 501(c)(3) organization here in Spirit Lake, Idaho. We provide food, clothing and access to social services to our neighbors in Spirit Lake and the surrounding area. The money we receive goes toward:
- Our Tuesday night Free Community Meal at the Spirit Lake Senior/Community Center from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm.
- Clothing for the Spirit Lake and Athol schools’ clothing closets.
- Free Summer Saturday Lunches and Weekend Bags for Kids.
- Free Summer Lunches for Kids’ Library Reading Groups.
- Occasional assistance to individuals and families who need a hand up.
Thank you for your support! We hope to see you at the Family “FUN”draiser!